New Team Recruiting

Ξεκίνησε από alex3para, 04 Mar 2009, 21:58:16 ΜΜ

« προηγούμενο - επόμενο »

alex3para

Hello Boys and Girls
Im going to be putting a new team together based on a British special unit. Im looking to get people who are serious about airsoft and working as a team on a professional level. I can offer some tips or help for guys with no military experience. So if you think you can handle it give me a shout and we can go from there!

Cheers
Alex

alexz

count me in....if you dont mind.... :) :)

CostasV

Μπράβο φίλε μου, σου εύχομαι τα καλήτερα!

Well done mate, i wish you the best!
Defeat isn't when you fall down, defeat is when you refuse to stand up!

alex3para

Nice one mate!
I am a little sad your not with me but anyway.

CostasV

I'll be with you in airsoft, but I'll but probably be your deadly enemy is scenarios... you know that I'm a Rebel to the bone!
Good luck with your team mate!
Defeat isn't when you fall down, defeat is when you refuse to stand up!

alex3para

I wish you all the best mate but i think its not gonna do you any good up against the Brits! :D

SAPPER

Hello ALEX !!!
I and my team we greet you and you we welcome in our company.
Is very interesting your proposal and interests us.
My friend Leonidas will come in contact with you, and you will at an early date inform for our attendance.

Greetings Vasilis.

alex3para

Falcon

Hi, my (code)name is Falcon, and i'm 17 years old.
I read about the recruitment and i say i'm very interested about learning a thing or two from your unit, cause i love airsoft and military operations. If you can, count me in!!!!!

OYK347

Well come Alex,

wish you the best to you and your team, I really hope your team and the team I am trying to build will be both opponents and companions in many games.

Although I have a great respect about the way British get trained when being in special forces I have the belief that Hellenic Special forces are more trained in realistic scenarios and on an ethical bases feeling of dying for our country and dying for our flag and families.

I strongly believe airsoft games are getting better and better all the time. It will surely be nice to meet you at the field.
;)

.                      http://www.armageddons.gr

Ozymandias

ΠαράθεσηAlthough I have a great respect about the way British get trained when being in special forces I have the belief that Hellenic Special forces are more trained in realistic scenarios and on an ethical bases feeling of dying for our country and dying for our flag and families.

This is utter crap.....man, do your homework, you are insulting our guest, and yourself with your ignorance!

A)The Greek special forces were created by the English in the middle east. Before them, we did not even know what modern special forces were

B)The ETA unit is modeled after the SAS,

C)the ΜΑΚ units are modeled after the royal Marine Commandos

D)The greek special forces are trained in more realistic scenarios?!?!?!? Man, the UK special forces are FIGHTING real wars, secret and known ones. Do read up on the SAS.

Alex3Para......We need to talk. Send me a PM with your ideas

Falcon

Alex3para, i've sent you two personal messages! Check <<Τα μηνύματά μου>> on the upper screen that are with orange color written.

SAPPER

Παράθεση από: Ozymandias στις  05 Mar 2009, 01:02:58 ΠΜ
This is utter crap.....man, do your homework, you are insulting our guest, and yourself with your ignorance!

A)The Greek special forces were created by the English in the middle east. Before them, we did not even know what modern special forces were

B)The ETA unit is modeled after the SAS,

C)the ΜΑΚ units are modeled after the royal Marine Commandos

D)The greek special forces are trained in more realistic scenarios?!?!?!? Man, the UK special forces are FIGHTING real wars, secret and known ones. Do read up on the SAS.

Alex3Para......We need to talk. Send me a PM with your ideas
Ozy από που έκανες copy την παράθεση που ποστάρισες  ???

Ozymandias

A) Ιστορια των Ελληνικων Ειδικων Δυναμεων. Βλεπε "Ιερος λοχος" στη Μεση Ανατολη 1942-43 (Τσιγαντες και ολη η καλη παρεα)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_(World_War_II)

Β) Wikipedia

C)Κουβεντα με φιλο στη Ζ'ΜΑΚ

D)Εφημεριδες, περιοδικα, ιντερνετ.....δεν πιστευω να διαφωνεις οτι εμεις εκπαιδευομαστε ενω οι αγγλοι πολεμανε

Σεβομαι απιστευτα τις Ελληνικες Ειδικες Δυναμεις. Εχω δουλεψει και συνεργαστει με αυτες στην θητεια μου, αλλα μην τα ισοπεδωνουμε ολα.....

Μηπως να παμε αυτην την κουβεντα αλλου, ισως σε ΠΜ; Νομιζω οτι ειναι λιγο off topic, και δεν θελω να καταντησει flame war

SAPPER

Παράθεση από: Ozymandias στις  05 Mar 2009, 01:39:00 ΠΜ
A) Ιστορια των Ελληνικων Ειδικων Δυναμεων. Βλεπε "Ιερος λοχος" στη Μεση Ανατολη 1942-43 (Τσιγαντες και ολη η καλη παρεα)

Β) Wikipedia

C)Κουβεντα με φιλο στη Ζ'ΜΑΚ

D)Εφημεριδες, περιοδικα, ιντερνετ.....δεν πιστευω να διαφωνεις οτι εμεις εκπαιδευομαστε ενω οι αγγλοι πολεμανε

Σεβομαι απιστευτα τις Ελληνικες Ειδικες Δυναμεις. Εχω δουλεψει και συνεργαστει με αυτες στην θητεια μου, αλλα μην τα ισοπεδωνουμε ολα.....

Μηπως να παμε αυτην την κουβεντα αλλου, ισως σε ΠΜ; Νομιζω οτι ειναι λιγο off topic, και δεν θελω να καταντησει flame war
Καλέ μου φίλε Ozymandia χαίρομαι ιδιαίτερα για την άποψη σου και συμφωνώ μαζί σου.
Θα σε ενημερώσω ότι είμαι μέλος του Ιερού Λόχου και ο Πρόεδρος του ήταν διοικητής μου στις Ειδικές Δυνάμεις.
Γνωρίζω πολύ καλά την Ιστορία του Ιερού Λόχου και είχα την τιμή να γνωριστώ με τους πρωταγωνιστές Έλληνες και Βρετανούς σε επετειακές δεξιώσεις της Αγγλικής πρεσβείας και του Ιερού Λόχου κουβεντιάζοντας με τους ήρωες της περιόδου εκείνης και με μέλη των S.A.S
Όποτε όπως καταλαβαίνεις μου είναι περιττή η Wikipedia και τον φίλο στην στη Ζ'ΜΑΚ δεν ξέρω για ποιον μιλάς any way θα χαρώ να τα πούμε από κοντά σε κάποιο παιχνίδι και να μου πεις από που έκανες copy την παράθεση σου.

Ozymandias

Στην διαθεση σου... :)

OYK347

Dear Alex,

I am really sorry if I was misunderstood, it was not at all in my intensions to insult you in any way.

If  that was done I really apologize and I hope you forgive me in case you felt this way.

It is not my style to insult and diminish anyone and I believe that I have proven that all this time in this forum.

I really wish you the best to you and your team, I really hope your team and the team I am trying to build will be both opponents and companions in many games.

OYK347

Στον αγαπητό συναθλητή Ozymandias, θα ήθελα να απαντήσω ότι:

1.   χαίρομαι που ξέρεις να διαβάζεις και να μεταφέρεις από την wikipedia τα δεδομένα για την δομή και την «αντιγραφή» των ξένων ειδικών δυνάμεων το οποίο είναι και αληθές

2.   θα παρακαλούσα λίγο μεγαλύτερο σεβασμό όσον αφορά το θέμα της αντιμετώπισης του συνόλου των «συνομιλητών» σε ένα post (δεν βοηθούν οι χαρακτηρισμοί στους οποίους εγώ ποτέ δεν συμμετέχω)

3.   για το αν οι Ελληνικές ειδικές δυνάμεις συμμετέχουν, διενεργούν και υλοποιούν αποστολές εντός ή εκτός συνόρων παρακαλώ να συνομιλήσεις με κάποιο μόνιμο ενεργό στέλεχος αυτών ή της ΕΥΠ. Ίσως δεις ότι υπάρχουν «αληθινοί πόλεμοι» ακόμα και για να βιώνουμε την ειρηνική καθημερινότητά όλοι μας

4.   ο σεβασμός και η αγάπή προς την πατρίδα νομίζω ότι διέπει όλους μας και ίσως αυτό να μας κάνει να υπερβάλουμε ενίοτε. Αν όμως με αγάπη και περισσότερη συναδελφικότητα βλέπουμε τα πράγματα τότε σίγουρα λιγότερες παρεξηγήσεις προκύπτουν και το κλίμα στο forum, που όλοι αγαπάμε και στηρίζουμε για την αγάπη μας στο airsoft, θα είναι καλύτερο.

Falcon

Ιερος Λοχος? Ωραιο μου ακουγεται...  :) :) :) :D  :o :P :-X :-\ :-*  :) :)

Dadiaki

o ieros loxos den egine me tin epanastash tou 1821 ??? ???
ontos kata twn b pagosmio polemo stin egypto otan h elada htan upo katoxh eipirxan elines pou tous ekpedeuan agloi kai etsi sximatistike to prwto soma katadromeon.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEAM ALEX ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Οι ευφυείς άνθρωποι λύνουν τα προβλήματα Οι ιδιοφυΐες τα προλαμβάνουν."
Αλβέρτος Αϊνστάιν