SAS Mini Selection 11th 12th 13th September

Ξεκίνησε από alex3para, 09 Ιουλ 2010, 17:25:33 ΜΜ

« προηγούμενο - επόμενο »

alex3para

SAS Mini Selection

Hi Guys
Some of you may know me some not. I came over to you guys last year and put on some courses to assist your airsoft skills. The courses were very successful with many guys moving on and up with there 1st class tactical skills. I am a serving British soldier and my colleague is Ex SAS. As you know we are one of the finest armies in the world and out training assists in us being a formidable force for a small country. My college code name Mac has 25 years experience and i myself first joined in 2000. We are here today to offer you a coarse of of which is a cut down version of SAS selection. You will be shown and you will work to pass the coarse that makes us the best in the world. You will not only feel the huge sense of achievement but also you will be the ultimate leader in you airsoft teams. You will find it hard and it is a pass fail coarse but you will at the end earn the right to wear your insignia with pride. You will let all other airsofter teams see by your insignia that you yourselves are a formidable force as you have stuck out the ultimate coarse.

The course will be a Friday night until Sunday noon. You will be given the 24hour rations that the British forces are issued, you will be shown how to operate in hard routine conditions.

Don't miss out on a coarse of a life time. Dates to follow and coarse info.

Contact through forum only.  is Ex SAS. As you know we are one of the finest armies in the world and out training assists in us being a formidable force for a small country. My college code name Mac has 25 years experience and i myself first joined in 2000. We are here today to offer you a coarse of of which is a cut down version of SAS selection. You will be shown and you will work to pass the coarse that makes us the best in the world. You will not only feel the huge sense of achievement but also you will be the ultimate leader in you airsoft teams. You will find it hard and it is a pass fail coarse but you will at the end earn the right to wear your insignia with pride. You will let all other airsofter teams see by your insignia that you yourselves are a formidable force as you have stuck out the ultimate coarse.

The course will be a Friday night until Sunday noon 11th 12th 13th September.
You will be given the 24hour rations that the British forces are issued, you will be shown how to operate in hard routine conditions.

Don't miss out on a coarse of a life time.

Regards
Jock

Contact through forum only.

This post has been approved by the admin.

ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗ - TRANSLATION

Γεια σας κύριοι,

Κάποιοι από εσάς ίσως με γνωρίζετε, κάποιοι όχι.

Ήρθα κοντά σας πέρυσι και έκανα ορισμένα σεμινάρια υποβοήθησης των ικανοτήτων σας στο airsoft.
Τα σεμινάρια είχαν μεγάλη επιτυχία και πολλοί βελτίωσαν αισθητά τις ήδη υψηλές επιχειρησιακές τους ικανότητες.

Ο ίδιος υπηρετώ στο βρετανικό στρατό και ο συνάδελφός μου είναι πρώην SAS. Όπως γνωρίζετε είμαστε ένας από τους καλύτερους στρατούς στον κόσμο και η εκπαίδρευσή μας συμβάλλει ώστε να είμαστε μια εξέχουσα δύναμη, αν και σχετικά μικρή χώρα.
Ο συνάδελφός μου με κωδική ονομασία << Μακ >> έχει πείρα 25 χρόνων και εγώ υπηρετώ στο στρατό από το 2000.

Είμαστε εδώ για να σας προσφέρουμε ένα σεμινάριο το οποίο αποτελεί μικρογραφία της διαδικασίας επιλογής της SAS.
Θα διδαχθείτε και θα εργασθείτε για να περάσετε με επιτυχία την εκπαίδευση που μας κάνει τους καλύτερους στον κόσμο.
Πέραν του ότι θα νιώσετε την ικανοποίηση της προσωπικής επιτυχίας, θα γίνετε οι αδιαμφισβήτητοι ηγέτες στις airsoft ομάδες σας.

Θα αντιμετωπίσετε δυσκολίες και θα είναι μια άσκηση << pass fail >>, δηλαδή << περνάς ή κόβεσαι >>, ωστόσο στο τέλος της θα έχετε κερδίσει το δικαίωμα να φέρετε με περηφάνεια το διακριτικό σας.
Θα δείχνετε με το διακριτικό σας σε όλες τις άλλες ομάδες airsoft ότι είστε μια εξέχουσα δύναμη, εφόσον ολοκληρώσατε με επιτυχία την απόλυτη εκπαίδευση.

Το εκπαιδευτικό μας σεμινάριο θα διεξαχθεί από Παρασκευή βράδι ως Κυριακή απόγευμα 11 έως 13 Σεπτεμβρίου.
Θα φέρετε τα εφόδια που χορηγούνται στις βρετανικές  ένοπλες δυνάμεις και θα διδαχθείτε πώς πρέπει να ενεργείτε κάτω από σκληρές συνθήκες.

Μη χάσετε αυτό το ανεπανάληπτο σεμινάριο airsoft.

Με εκτίμηση,

Jock

Υ.Γ.: Επικοινωνείτε μόνο μέσω το παρόντος  forum με τον Sapper απο τους Ghost Recon.
         Αυτό το post έχει εγκριθεί από τους διαχειριστές του .

ΣΥΜΕΤΟΧΕΣ - PARTICIPANTS

Blade
Bulldog
Helicopteras
Fox
Papis
Raven
Sapper
Jocker
Πάυλος Μελάς
Pit K
Splinter-B
Rogue
Harvester
DimitrisK
Pilot
LooBamboo

Υ.Γ. Μια γεύση από Selection. Civilians attempting SAS selection Clip 7

SAS - Selection and Training - Part 2/3

Splinter-B

Hi Jock

Heard about you but never met you.

Can you give us a rough indication regarding the date and cost of these courses?
I am definitely interested no matter what and I know some guys that will be very interested as well once they hear about it.

Is there something that needs to be done except show interest in this thread?

Regards
Yannis
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something."

alex3para

Ok the selection will be in September but exact date to follow. It will cost you about 50 Euro and believe me that is a bargain! You will need to pay a deposit to one of my guys there. I will give instructions for this in order to get your name on the list. There is limited spaces so if you can private message me to let me know your coming or not. All questions are to be asked in this thread.

SAPPER

Alex welcome back bro !!!  :)

Ghost Recon in.

alex3para

OK GUYS HERE IS WHAT WILL BE ON THE COURSE.

YOU WILL RV ON FRIDAY (DATE TO BE CONFIRMED) AT 20.00 WITH ALL KIT NEEDED FOR THE WEEKEND (KIT LIST TO BE CONFIRMED) YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION TO YOU. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A MAP OF AREA WHEN THERE.

DURING THE COARSE YOU WILL BE MARCHING WITH WEIGHT (25KG) TO DIFFERENT RV POINTS ON THE MAP. YOU CAN WORK IN PAIRS OR SMALL GROUPS. YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THE RV POINTS OVER A SET TIME.
YOU WILL BE SHOWN BASIC MAP AND COMPASS SKILLS FOR THE ABOVE TASK. YOU WILL NOT USE ROADS AND THE TERRAIN WILL BE SEMI HARSH.
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL ALSO LEARN THE BASIC SKILLS TO COOK AND OPERATE AS A TACTICAL TEAM ON HARD ROUTINE IE COVERT.

COMS WILL BE DECIDED IE RADIOS, PHONES, SAT PHONES.

THIS IS WHAT IS KNOWN TO US AS A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU WILL BE CARRYING YOUR WEAPONS AS YOU MAY WELL COME UNDER ATTACK DURING YOUR TAB AND MAY NEED TO CHANGE COARSE ECT.

THERE WILL BE OTHER LESSONS COVERD DURING YOUR WEEKEND NOT LISTED.

YOU WILL FINISH AT AROUND SUNDAY NOON. THEN WE WILL GO FOR A WELL EARNED BEER!!!

ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗ - TRANSLATION

Λοιπόν, κύριοι, το σεμινάριό μας θα περιλαμβάνει τα εξής αντικείμενα:

Θα συγκεντρωθείτε (RV) την Παρασκευή (ημερομηνία θα ανακοινωθεί) στις 20:00' με όλα τα αναγκαία εφόδια για το τριήμερο (κατάλογος εφοδίων θα αναρτηθεί), θα μεταφερθείτε σε περιοχή άγνωστη σε εσάς. Θα σας δοθεί χάρτης της περιοχής, με την άφιξή σας στο χώρο άσκησης.

Στη διάρκεια της άσκησης θα κάνετε πορεία με φόρτο (25 χλγρ.) προς διαφορετικούς επιμέρους σταθμούς πάνω στο χάρτη. Μπορείτε να εργασθείτε κατά ζεύγη ή μικρές ομάδες. Θα πρέπει να καταφθάνετε στους σταθμούς μέσα σε προκαθορισμένο χρόνο.

Θα διδαχθείτε βασικές ικανότητες χρήσης χάρτη και πυξίδας για την παραπάνω δοκιμασία. Δεν θα κινηθείτε πάνω σε δρόμους και το έδαφος θα είναι εν μέρει τραχύ. Κατά τη διάρκεια του σεμιναρίου θα διδαχθείτε και τις βασικές ικανότητες μαγειρέματος και τρόπου ενεργείας μιας τακτικής ομάδας κάτω από σκληρές συνθήκες συγκεκαλυμμένων αποστολών (covert).

Τα μέσα επικοινωνίας θα αποφασισθούν και μπορεί να είναι ασύρματοι, τηλέφωνα ή δορυφορικά τηλέφωνα.

Αυτά είναι για μας αυτό που λέμε << περίπατος >>! Θα φέρετε τα όπλα σας airsoft διότι είναι πιθανό να υποστείτε επιθέσεις στη διάρκεια της πορείας και ενδέχεται να χρειαστεί αλλαγή της αρχικής διαδρομής.

Θα καλυφθούν και άλλα εκπαιδευτικά αντικείμενα στη διάρκεια του τριημέρου τα οποία δεν αναφέρονται εδώ.

Το σεμινάριο θα ολοκληρωθεί το απόγευμα της Κυριακής. Μετά θα πάμε να πιούμε τις μπύρες που θα έχουμε κερδίσει με τον ιδρώτα μας!

liongreek

mate, a small info on the region of the venture would come in handy for those outside Athens who would like to take the course. Am I correct to assume that the course begins somewhere near Athens? Being in northern Greece myself, I would like to know about dates and location beforehand just to organise the trip.

Bear in mind that there are several major airsoft events that are taking place in September, and it would be a good idea to have your guys here check the dates so that people won't have to split their attention to 2 main events...

"Ο Τολμών Νικά" or simply in your language, "Who Dares Wins"...

Good to have a flair of the Regiment in our parts...

alex3para

Yes the 1st rv where you will meet us is in athens and the selection will take place within 50km of that meeting place. Dates to be confirmed.

alex3para

Friday night 11th 12th 13th september is not 100% lets say 70%

Powerplant

Count me in! I will send you also a PM.

mirrage

Will we get there by our own means or there will be a hired bus or something?
What about accomodation?Will we have to stay at tents or what?
When will we know the exact date?I like the idea of this course but I can't decide
if I can attend it before I know the date.

loubamboo

Spot on! You know i'm in... ;)
Freedom is more important than peace. USMC!

alex3para

There are still places on selection guys, don't miss out on your chance PM me ASAP if you want to secure your place! Also you will be out  night on the Friday night and Saturday night, kit list will follow to let you know what you will need i can tell you that a pair of good boots will be needed. You will need to have a good supply of ammo for this too, I'm sure Babis will hook you all up no problem!

fox3

Try to hunt,not to be hunted...

Spartan

I' ll be there!!!
You have a pm!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

alex3para

Kit List For Selection.

Military style uniform and a spare set will be useful.
Good boots for walking.
Head dress military style.
Socks + 3.
Underwear + 3.
Full wash kit.
Bergen or military style back pack that can hold the 25KG.
Sleeping bag.
Roll mat.
poncho or something to shelter under.
Knife fork spoon.
Gas style cooker or equivalent.
Head torch or equivalent.
Lighter.
Water bottle or camel back.
Mess tins or something to cook in.
Map case or something to keep it dry.
Bungees or para cord at least 30m or para cord.
Waterproof jacket if you have it.
Dry bag for your Bergen's and back packs.
Mini first aid kit.
Black rubbish sacks, all rubbish to be taken with you.
Spare batteries for your torches.
A whistle and a small pocket knife, both must be tied with thin green para cord to the bottom right hand pocket.

All kit is not a must but will help you the only must is Uniform and Bergen. In My opinion you would be silly not to have the other listed stuff to take on a challenge like this.
SOPs (Standard Operation Procedure) To Follow.

ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗ - TRANSLATION

Κατάλογος εφοδίων για το SAS Mini Selection Course:

*    Στρατιωτικού τύπου στολή και μία εφεδρική θα ήταν χρήσιμη.
  *    Καλής ποιότητας άρβιλα για πεζοπορία.
  *    Κάλυμμα κεφαλής στρατιωτικού τύπου.
  *    Ένα ζεύγος κάλτσες + 3.
  *    Ένα σετ εσώρουχα + 3.
  *    Πλήρης εξοπλισμός ατομικής καθαριότητας.
  *    Σακίδιο τύπου Bergen ή άλλο στρατιωτικού τύπου σακίδιο με ωφέλιμο φορτίο 25 χλγρ..
  *    Υπνόσακος.
  *    Υπόστρωμα.
  *    Αδιάβροχο κάλυμμα (poncho) ή αντίσκηνο.
  *    Μαχαίρι, πιρούνι, κουτάλι.
  *     Συσκευή μαγειρέματος με αέριο (γκαζάκι) ή κάτι παραπλήσιο.
  *    Φακός κεφαλής ή κάτι παραπλήσιο.
  *    Αναπτήρας.
  *    Υδροδοχείο κοινό ή πλάτης (camelback).
  *    Σκεύος μαγειρέματος.
  *    Αδιάβροχη θήκη χαρτών.
  *    Χταπόδι ή αρτάνη μήκους 30 μ. τουλάχιστον.
  *    Αδιάβροχο χιτώνιο, αν υπάρχει.
  *    Αδιάβροχο κάλυμμα για το Bergen ή το σακίδιό σας.
  *    Μικρή συλλογή πρώτων βοηθειών.
  *    Μαύρες σακούλες απορριμμάτων, όλα τα απορρίμματα τα κρατάτε πάνω σας.
  *    Εφεδρικές μπαταρίες για τους φακούς σας.
  *    Μία σφυρίχτρα και ένας μικρός σουγιάς δένονται υποχρεωτικά με αρτάνη πράσινου
        χρώματος στην κάτω δεξιά τσέπη.

( Όλα τα παραπάνω υλικά δεν είναι υποχρεωτικά αλλά θα σας φανούν χρήσιμα. )

! Υποχρεωτικά είναι μόνο η στολή και το Bergen. Κατά τη γνώμη μου θα ήταν επιπολαιότητα να μην έχει κάποιος τα υλικά του παραπάνω καταλόγου σε μια τέτοια δοκιμασία.

Ακολουθούν  οι SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) - ΤΔΕ (Τυποποιημένες Διαδικασίες
Ενεργείας).

alex3para

SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)

Rations
No potions powders or gels to be used at any stage of the course.All issued rations to be carried on weekend.

Medical
Medical treatment for blisters Bergen rubs etc is self help except in extremes. All students to carry a small first aid kit with plasters and compeed tape. Any drugs carried are to be over the counter only. Anyone caught carrying or using prescription drugs without the knowledge of the DS o will be removed from the course. Re hydration is through water ,food and the lucozade powders in your rations.

Dress
No unit insignia to be worn on t-shirts Etc.
Compass to be carried in top left pocket tied on with thin green para cord. Small torch to be carried in top right pocket with pin prick hole, tied on with thin green para cord. Note book to be waterproofed and carried in bottom right hand pocket tied on with thin green para cord, also to have 3 euros taped to the front of note book with lost procedures to be confirmed. GOOD WALKING BOOTS to be worn. When told to get warm kit on, you will remove all layers and dry layer next to your skin.

Accounting for equipment.
It is your responsibility to account for all your equipment.

Weapons
1m of para cord to be firmly secured to the butt of the weapon. This is then neatly wrapped around the butt and a small black Karibena secured to the other end of the cord and clipped on to rear sling swivel.

Withdrawal Policy.
A student who Voluntarily Withdraws (VWs) does not automatically have the right to attempt course again. The DS will decide of this. Anyone who sees the medic and is deemed to be unfit for the course  at any time through the course will be medically withdrawn.

Remember it is a pass fail course guys, you will  work to pass this course.

ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗ - TRANSLATION

Τ.Δ.Ε (Τυποποιημένες Διαδικασίες Ενεργείας) – SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures)

*Εστίαση

Δεν προβλέπεται η χρήση τροφών σε μορφή σκόνης ή τζελ σε οποιαδήποτε φάση του σεμιναρίου.
Οι εκπαιδευόμενοι θα πρέπει να φέρουν τα δικά τους τρόφιμα, τα οποία θα πρέπει να μπορούν να καταναλωθούν εν κινήσει. (Συνιστώνται οι σοκολάτες και άλλα είδη με υψηλή θρεπτική αξία).

Οι εκπαιδευόμενοι θα πρέπει να μεταφέρουν τουλάχιστον 2 λίτρα νερό και θα ανεφοδιάζονται με νερό στην πορεία του σεμιναρίου.

* Ιατρική περίθαλψη

Η ιατρική περίθαλψη για φουσκάλες ή δερματικούς ερεθισμούς από τα σακίδια βασίζεται αποκλειστικά στην αυτενέργεια εκτός από ακραίες περιπτώσεις.
Όλοι οι εκπαιδευόμενοι οφείλουν να φέρουν μια μικρή συλλογή πρώτων βοηθειών με υλικά περίθαλψης και επίδεσης τραυμάτων.
Όλα τα φαρμακευτικά σκευάσματα πρέπει να είναι νόμιμα.
Κάθε εκπαιδευόμενος που θα κάνει χρήση φαρμάκων που απαιτούν ιατρική συνταγή, δίχως να έχει ενημερώσει τον εκπαιδευτή, θα αποβάλλεται του σεμιναρίου.
Η ενυδάτωση θα γίνεται με νερό, τροφή και ισοτονικά υγρά.

* Αμφίεση

Δεν προβλέπονται σήματα και εμβλήματα στρατιωτικών μονάδων.

Η πυξίδα θα φέρεται στην άνω αριστερή τσέπη, δεμένη με αρτάνη πράσινου χρώματος. Ένας μικρός φακός θα φέρεται στην άνω δεξιά τσέπη, δεμένος  με λεπτή αρτάνη πράσινου χρώματος, περασμένη από μικρή οπή που έχει γίνει στο ύφασμα με μία βελόνα.
Ένα σημειωματάριο, αδιαβροχοποιημένο θα φέρεται στην κάτω δεξιά τσέπη, δεμένο με λεπτή αρτάνη πράσινου χρώματος καθώς και 3 EURO στερεωμένα με αυτοκόλλητη ταινία στο εξώφυλλο του σημειωματαρίου.
Η διαδκασία που θα ακολουθείται σε περίπτωση απώλειας, θα ανακοινωθεί.
Να χρησιμοποιηθούν ΚΑΛΗΣ ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΑΡΒΙΛΑ ΠΕΖΟΠΟΡΙΑΣ.
Όταν θα σας υποδειχθεί να φορέσετε ζεστά ρούχα, θα βγάλετε όλα τα στρώματα της αμφίεσής σας και θα φορέσετε τα στεγνά ρούχα που έχετε ως πρώτη στρώση.

* Καταλογισμός εφοδίων.

Ο κάθε εκπαιδευόμενος είναι υπεύθυνος για τα ατομικά εφόδιά του.

* Οπλισμός airsoft

Ένα κομμάτι αρτάνης μήκους 1 μ. στερεώνεται καλά στο κοντάκιο του όπλου airsoft. Στη συνέχεια η αρτάνη τυλίγεται τακτικά γύρω από το κοντάκιο και μια μικρή ασφάλεια (Carabiner) τοποθετείται στο άλλο άκρο της αρτάνης και προσαρμόζεται στον πίσω αορτηριούχο του όπλου airsoft.

Δευτερεύον όπλο (πιστόλι) δεν είναι απαραίτητο .

* Λοιπός εξοπλισμός

Απαγορεύεται αυστηρά η χρήση συσκευών GPS ή άλλων βοηθημάτων προσανατολισμού.

Ο φόρτος του κάθε εκπαιδευόμενου θα ελεγχθεί και θα ζυγιστεί.

*Πολιτική αποχώρησης

Κάθε εκπαιδευόμενος που Αποχωρεί Οικειοθελώς (AO) -  Voluntarily Withdraws (VWs) δεν έχει αυτομάτως το δικαίωμα να επαναλάβει το σεμινάριο.
Ο εκπαιδευτής αποφασίζει για αυτό το θέμα.
Κάθε εκπαιδευόμενος που καταφεύγει στο γιατρό του σεμιναρίου και ο τελευταίος τον χαρακτηρίζει ακατάλληλο για το σεμινάριο, σε οποιαδήποτε χρονική στιγμή του σεμιναρίου, αποχωρεί για λόγους υγείας.

Να θυμάστε ότι το σεμινάριο αυτό είναι τύπου << Ή περνάς ή κόβεσαι >> (pass fail) και θα πρέπει να κοπιάσετε για να το περάσετε, κύριοι.

vipergr

liongreek

Alex, a small clarification. On your list you have demonstrated a makeshift sling with paracord. Does that mean that no kind of commercial slings is permitted? Are there any other restrictions on combat gear we should know about?

fmfOdin

Παράθεση από: liongreek στις  16 Ιουλ 2010, 14:42:15 ΜΜ
Alex, a small clarification. On your list you have demonstrated a makeshift sling with paracord. Does that mean that no kind of commercial slings is permitted? Are there any other restrictions on combat gear we should know about?

I think it would be nice to know a bit more about combat gear requirements and restrictions.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"

alex3para

There are to be no slings on weapons at all. The para cord is not a sling, you will find out what its for on the course.